Xing Changrui, PhD student, Associate Professor
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational work experience:
2010-2016, Jiangnan University, School of Food Science, Food Science and Engineering, PhD;
2005-2009, Northeast Agricultural University, College of Food, Food Quality and Safety, Bachelor's degree;
2016-present, Lecturer, School of Food Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics;
From 2019 to present, the Ministry of Science and Technology Department of Intelligence Introduced, suspended.
Main courses "Food Chemistry", "Food Nutrition", "Food Analysis"
Research fields and directions:
The main research directions are: the detection of heavy metals in food, the study of soil-grain element migration, and the analysis of food quality and safety testing. At this stage, it is mainly focused on the major needs of the national food industry, guided by food quality and safety, to carry out research on the preparation and rapid detection of heavy metal antibodies Research on technology, extraction of heavy metals and rapid detection of toxins, etc., to realize the quality and safety control of grain collection, storage and transportation.
Main scientific research projects:
(1) Study on the mechanism of high-efficiency adsorption of heavy metals in rice by magnetic graphene oxide;
(2) Study on the kinetics of high-efficiency adsorption of heavy metals on magnetic graphene oxide.
(1) Xing C, Feng M, Hao C, Xu L, Wang L, Xu C (2013). Visual sensor for the detection of trace Cu (II) Ions using an immunochromatographic strip. Immunological investigations 42(3), 221- 234.
(2) Xing C, Hao C, Liu L, Xu C, Kuang H (2014). A highly sensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for copper (II) determination in drinking water. Food and Agricultural Immunology 25(3), 432- 442.
(3) Xing C, Kuang H, Hao C, Liu L, Wang L, Xu C (2014). A silver enhanced and sensitive strip sensor for Cadmium detection. Food and Agricultural Immunology 25(2), 287-300.
(4) Xing C, Liu L, Zhang X, Kuang H, Xu C (2014). Colorimetric detection of mercury based on a strip sensor. Analytical Methods 6(16), 6247-6253.
(5) Xing C, Liu L, Song S, Feng M, Kuang H, Xu C (2015). Ultrasensitive immunochromatographic assay for the simultaneous detection of five chemicals in drinking water. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 66(0), 445-453.
(6) Xing C, Jing X, Zhang X, Yuan J (2017). Ultrasensitive indirect competitive ELISA and strip sensor for detection of furazolidone metabolite in animal tissues. Food and Agricultural Immunology 28(6), 1269-1282.
(7) Sun M, Li P, Jin X, Ju X, Yan W, Yuan J, Xing C (2018). Heavy metal adsorption onto graphene oxide, amino group on magnetic nanoadsorbents and application for detection of Pb(II) by strip sensor. Food and Agricultural Immunology 29(1), 1053-1073.
(8) Zhu Z, Chen S, Wu X, Xing C, Yuan J (2018). Determination of soybean routine quality parameters using near-infrared spectroscopy. Food Science & Nutrition 6(4), 1109-1118.
(9) Jin Xuexue,He Rong,Ju Xingrong,Zhang Jie,Wang Mingjie,Xing Changrui,Yuan Jian. Development and optimization of an immunoassay for the detection of Hg(II) in lake water.[J]. Food science & nutrition , 2019, 7(5).
(10) Shao, X., Xu, W., Xu, S., Xing, C., Ding, C., & Liu, Q. (2019). Time-Domain NMR Applied to Sitophilus zeamais Motschulsky/Wheat Detection. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 67(45), 12565-12575. doi:10.1021/acs.jafc.9b04007
(11) Changrui Xing,Xiangyu Yuan,Xueyou Wu,Xiaolong Shao,Jian Yuan,Wenjing Yan. Chemometric classification and quantification of sesame oil adulterated with other vegetable oils based on fatty acids composition by gas chromatography[J]. LWT,2019,108 .
(12) Xue Dong,Yongqi Gao,Xun Zhang,Jian Yuan,Peng Li,Changrui Xing,Wenjing Yan. Multiplex europium (III) nanoparticles immunochromatographic assay method for the detection of four nitrofuran metabolites in fish sample[J]. Microchemical Journal, 2019, 150.
(1) A kind of adsorption and rapid detection of heavy metals in lake water based on magnetic nanoparticles-201711204439.6 (rank first)
(2) A method based on the adsorption of six heavy metals in the water environment by magnetic graphene oxide 201711203722.7 (rank first)
(3) A rapid sterilization method for rice-201710451433.2 (rank third)
(4) A method for detecting imperfect grains of rice-201810378004.1 (rank third)
(5) A method to stabilize rice lipase by a combination of microwave and hot air-201710785950.3 (rank fifth)
(6) On-line detection method of moldy corn based on the fusion of spectrum and image information-201810458679.7 (rank sixth)